November 2020 BankPoint Release Notes
What’s New in BankPoint this month
- Added Loan Purpose to the Loan Portfolio Builder.
- Added Loan Type Group to Choose Columns in the Loan Listing Screen.
- Added Renewal Date to Loan Extracts.
- Added a configuration option to specify that a Product Request field must have a value entered before progressing in the workflow bar.
- Product Request fields can now be configured as always editable.
- Changed the default behavior of the Production Trend Report to not include the current month’s total. Included a Report Option to include the current month’s total.
- Added a configuration option to specify that a Pipeline field must have a value entered before progressing in the workflow bar.
- Added the ability to change an email address after the request has been sent.
- Added Bank Principal to the Loans Payoff Report.
- Changed the Matured and Maturing Loans Report to print on letter size paper.
- The November 2020 release of BankPoint includes general software improvements and bug fixes.