What’s New in BankPoint this month
- Added a new Loan Summary Report that shows portfolio level information based on the given effective date.
- Updated the sort order on the Loan Pipeline Report to order by the Workflow Status of the Pipeline Loan when sorting by Status.
- Added case name to email template for E-Sign request.
- Added Portfolio support for Product Requests.
- Improved the Settings screens.
- The General tab is now called System. IT and BankPoint Administrators will have access to these settings.
- Created a Bank tab which has the branch hierarchy and other settings specific to the bank.
- Created a Loan Pipeline tab and moved pipeline settings from Loans to Loan Pipeline.
- Created an Assets tab and moved all asset settings out of Loans and REO into Assets.
- Modified Settings permissions to match the settings categories and migrated old permissions to new.
- The September 2020 release of BankPoint includes general software improvements and bug fixes.