What’s New in BankPoint this month
Loan Pipeline Improvements
- This release introduces the new loan pipeline workflow engine. The new workflow allows more flexibility in the set up of the pipeline loan life-cycle, enabling banks to customize their own pipeline steps and tasks.
- To support the architecture of the new workflow, you will see other related changes in the pipeline area, which we describe in detail in the documents linked below.
- August 2020 Loan Pipeline Changes – This document contains a complete list of the Loan Pipeline changes you will see after the upgrade.
- New Loan Pipeline Workflow – This document contains an in-depth explanation of the new Loan Pipeline Workflow engine and how it can be customized to meet your needs.
- Added the ability to remove the Loan Portfolio Selection on the Add Loan Dialog.
- Added new Customer options to the Loan Pipeline Create Customer dialog. Added Customer Type to Customer Extracts.
- Added Total Values on the Loan Pipeline Listing Screen for monetary Pipeline Loan Flex Fields.
- Added Assistant to the Loan Pipeline Portfolio.
- Removed the ability for users to edit comments entered by other users.
- The Collateral module, Extracts, and Loan Maintenance items are now out of Beta and available to all clients.
- The August 2020 release of BankPoint includes general software improvements and bug fixes.