What’s New in BankPoint this month
- Added Loan Type to the Policy Exceptions Report.
- Added support for Business Days for Product Request SLAs. This allows for weekend dates to be excluded from calculations such as days overdue and target completion dates. Existing dates will not be changed.
- Added the number of Cases Overdue to the Treasury Summary Screen. When clicked, it will show the Product Requests that are overdue grouped by the Case.
- Added Analytics and Reports to Treasury including a new Trends Screen.
- Added the following reports to Treasury: Production Summary Report, Production Trend Report, SLA Report, and Efficiency Report.
- BankPoint Support has been working with IT Departments to deprecate the internal Backup Job within BankPoint. As part of this release, the internal Backup Job has been removed. If you have any remaining jobs which reference this backup runner as a JobStep then they should be deleted. Clients running BankPoint in their own data centers are responsible for managing backups in adherence with their BCP policies.
- The July 2020 release of BankPoint includes general software improvements and bug fixes.