What’s New in BankPoint this month
- Added the ability to make Product Request Tasks required. This feature will alert the user if a task has not been completed prior to completing the workflow step.
Impairment Review Improvements
- A Loan Portfolio can be used to add Loans to an Impairment Review Plan.
- Additional columns can be added to the Impairment Review Grid from Choose Columns.
- Additional actions are available on the individual Impairment Reviews on the Impairment Review Plan Grid.
- Impairment Reviews within the plan can be edited in bulk to perform tasks. This ability is restricted by the Impairment Review Bulk Operations Permission.
- Improved performance for the User Audit Trail Report.
- Changed Tools – Loan Maintenance to Tools – Bulk Maintenance. Bulk Maintenance will have options for Loans and Pipeline. Only users with the Maintenance – Loan and Maintenance – Pipeline permission will be able to access these screens.
- Added the ability to bulk import Pipeline Loan Flex Fields under the Bulk Maintenance Tools ‘Set Pipeline Flex Fields’.
- The June 2020 release of BankPoint includes general software improvements and bug fixes.