What’s New in BankPoint this month
- The NAICS Code Report will now exclude closed loans.
- The REO Case Summary Report will now include the Offer Termination Reason and the Comment associated with the Termination or Approval in the Offers section of the report.
- Added file size information for documents under Tools – About BankPoint.
- Improved how Document Previews are cached in the system lowering the file size of each item that get saved in the database. Chrome and Edge will continue to show previews of PDFs, Image Files, and Word Documents in the browser. Internet Explorer will download these files rather than showing a preview.
- The Loan Document Listing tab will now filter out Customer Documents that are not categorized as a valid Document Type within the Loan Document Space.
- For example, in the images below Barbara M Smith has two document associations, Customer Document and a Financial document. Since Customer Document is a valid Document Type in the Loan Document Space, it will appear on the Loan Document tab. However, since Financials is not a valid Document Type in the Loan Document Space, it will not appear on the Loan Document tab
- Added Is Auto Impaired as an available data column for Loan Extracts.
- The May 2020 release of BankPoint includes general software improvements and bug fixes.