What’s New in BankPoint this month
This is a special mid-month release of BankPoint which includes targeted enhancements to Pipeline Loans to help you better manage loan deferment requests as well as Payment Protection Plan loan originations and approvals.
Please contact us to see how BankPoint can help.
Pipeline Loan Improvements
- Action Requests can now be created directly from within a Pipeline Loan for request types that are associated with active/funded loans (e.g. renewal, modification, deferment).
- Action Requests created from a Pipeline Loan will show on the Details page along with the current request approval status.
- Example uses:
- Changing a Risk Rating for a loan while underwriting a deferment request
- Creating a custom Action Request which sets a Flag on the loan to indicate that a deferment request was received and/or that the deferment was approved.
- The following permissions are needed to create Action Requests from a Pipeline Loan:
- Action Requests – Create Action Requests
- Pipeline Loan – Create Action Requests
- Added Pipeline Extract Support for Pipeline Loan Flex Fields.
- Added the ability to configure which Flex Fields are shown based on the request type. This allows you to tailor the set of data you’re collecting based on the type of request.
- Added the ability to configure Task Sets to be automatically added to Pipeline Loans based on the Pipeline Loan Request Type.