What’s New in BankPoint this month
- Added Loan Tasks to the Activity tab of the Loan Details Screen.
- Added the ability to remove a Loan while creating a Covenant Review.
- The Covenants Summary Report Subscription now includes the Subscription Name in the email.
- Documents added to a Customer Group will now appear on related Deposit and Loan Accounts.
- Added Bank Officer to the Covenants Ready to Review Report.
- Added additional Loan fields to the Create a Spreadsheet function of Export Tools.
- Added Rate Floor and Rate Ceiling to the Interest Rate Sensitivity Report.
- Added Originating Officer as an option for Loan Extracts.
- Changed the Past Due Report to sort by Days Past Due by default.
Pipeline Loan Improvements
- Added the ability to send Pipeline Loans created in BankPoint to Salesforce.
- Added the ability to conditionally use Pipeline Flex Fields in Pipeline Approvals Rules.
- Added the ability to deactivate Pipeline Loan Flex Fields.
- Added the ability to manually select a set of tasks and apply them to a Pipeline Loan.
- The February 2020 release of BankPoint includes general software improvements and bug fixes.