What’s New in BankPoint this month
This version of BankPoint contains the following changes and new features:
- Relocated Add Document on Loan Reviews to the Actions dropdown and added a Documents section to the review.
Covenant Tracking 2.0
Covenant tracking has been redesigned to better support large loan portfolios. Improvements include:
- Easily track whether or not customers are sending you documents and information required by loan Covenants
- Powerful approval workflow engine to ensure that the right people in management have visibility to Covenant exceptions and waive decisions
- Portfolio level visibility to upcoming and past due loan Covenants
- Flexible Covenant type definitions to capture industry standard covenants as well as complex custom commercial loan Covenants
- Per user ticklers and notifications to alert your officers and operations group of Covenants which need attention and follow up
- Full audit trail and reporting on Covenant reviews conducted over time
- Quickly review Covenants for an individual loan, for all loans associated with a customer, or for a particular Covenant type across a portfolio of loans
Contact support if you’re interested in learning more.
- Added LTV to Loan Extracts.
- Added the ability to bulk import flex field loan data from the Loan Maintenance screen.
Pipeline Loan Improvements
- Added a new permission for Pipeline Loan Tasks.
- Added an option to specify the number of days to retain database backups.
- Added the ability to preview attached documents in BankPoint. Supported file types include Word documents, PDF files, and images.
- The January 2020 release of BankPoint includes general software improvements and bug fixes.