December 2019 BankPoint Release Notes
What’s New in BankPoint this month
This version of BankPoint contains the following changes and new features:
- Added Rate Type to Loan Extracts.
- Added the ability to delete manually created loans.
- Modified the Expired & Expiring Documents Report to exclude any documents that are only associated with closed loans, closed deposits, or released collateral.
Pipeline Loan Improvements
- Added Loan Type, Date Opened, Date Approved, and Proposed Term columns to Choose Columns on the Pipeline Loan Listing screen.
- Added percentages in each category on the pie chart of the Deposit Summary screen.
- Added a parameter on the REO Key Issues Report to choose a time frame for Estimated Completion Date to only show results within that timeframe.
- User Search ‘Show all users’ checkbox will now show inactive users when checked.
- Support added for OnBase version 18.
- The December 2019 release of BankPoint includes general software improvements and bug fixes.