What’s New in BankPoint this month
This version of BankPoint contains the following changes and new features:
Pipeline Loan Improvements
- Enhanced the experience for Loan Pipeline Tasks by adding batch, quick edit options, and auto-creation of tasks with Loan Pipeline Task Sets.
- Added support for Loan Pipeline Flex Fields.
- Added support to identify criticized and classified loans in Review Templates.
- LTV and ITV calculations for Loan Reviews were adjusted to match the Loan Details screen and industry standards.
- Added Attached To column to the Documents screen and the Expired & Expiring Documents Report to show which entity a document is associated with.
- Added support for authenticating through auth0.com service. Specifically for our hosted clients, this will give us the ability to remove the inbound LDAP connections we required to authenticate against the client’s on-prem AD server.
- Added support for percent fields to User Profile Fields, Pipeline Loan Flex Fields, Product Request Case Fields, and Product Request Fields.
- The November 2019 release of BankPoint includes general software improvements and bug fixes.