What’s New in BankPoint this month
This version of BankPoint contains the following changes and new features:
- Added Bank Principal to Loan Extracts.
- Added a Collateral Summary section to the Loan Details page.
- In Document Mangement mode, a document type must be selected when uploading a document. Document type will remain optional if the Document Management feature is turned off.
- Lending Relationships Report now limits the results to 1,000 relationships.
- The retention policy for files imported from core systems is now configurable. Please contact BankPoint for assistance with set up.
- The September 2019 release of BankPoint includes general software improvements and bug fixes.