What’s New in BankPoint this month
This version of BankPoint contains the following changes and new features:
- Added Loan Type Code to Choose Columns on the Loan Listing screen.
- Added support to import Collateral Square Footage from the Core.
Loan Review Improvements
- Added Book Balance, Bank Loan Commitment, and Source to the Review Plan Details screen.
- Changed the In Progress count for a Loan Review Plan to not include reviews in the Not Started status.
- Added Choose Columns to the Loan Review Plan listing screen.
- Added the ability to specify Source when adding new loans to an existing Review Plan.
- Added Source to the Reviewed Loans Report.
- Added Total Appraisal Value to the Valuation chart.
- Changed the Closing Date in the REO Sales Report to the Date Sold value rather than the Expected Closing Date.
- Added ability to run and deliver reports with default options via email.
- Added the User Security Audit Trail Report under the Actions button on the Security screen.
Bug Fixes Improvements
- The March 2019 release of BankPoint includes general software improvements and bug fixes.