What’s New in BankPoint this month
This version of BankPoint contains the following changes and new features:
- Added Release Date to Choose Columns on the Collateral listing screen.
- Added the ability to clone existing loan, customer and collateral forms.
- Added Flex Fields to the Loan Portfolio Choose Columns.
- Added Total Collateral Value and NRV to Loan Portfolio Choose Columns.
- Added ability to add BankPoint Data to Excel by copying a link from BankPoint and pasting into Excel. For additional questions and assistance, please contact BankPoint support.
Pipeline Loan Improvements
- Added Permission to edit the Funding Date only, without being able to modify other details about the Pipeline Loan.
- Added Request Amount to Subscription Emails.
- Added ability to clear the expiration date for requests returned after the loan has been approved.
- Added Branch, Cost Center, and Appraiser Name when printing an REO Case.
- Added Branch Code, Branch, Branch Area, Branch Region, Original Loan Number, Total Appraised Value, and Remaining Appraised Value to REO Portfolio Choose Columns.
- Added Original Loan Number, Total Appraised Value, and Remaining Appraised Value to REO Case Extract Choose Columns.
- Added ability to notify reviewers of their loan reviews only.
- Added support for collapsing Finding Types Categories.
- Added support for Fiserv Director.
- Added Employee flag to Customer screens.
Bug Fixes Improvements
- The February 2019 release of BankPoint includes general software improvements and bug fixes.