What’s New in BankPoint this month
This version of BankPoint contains the following changes and new features:
- Application rebranded from ARCS to BankPoint, which includes the new logo and color scheme.
- Moved support options to the Tools menu.
- Added support for REO Documents to a tab within the REO Case. Previously Documents were added to the Notes section on the Summary tab.
- Added support for REO Case Fields, which will behave like Flex Fields.
- Auto-calculate Initial Writedown while creating an REO Case.
- Added support for Tax Basis of the Book Balance on the Case Summary screen.
- Added N/A to the Findings options in a Loan Review.
- Removed Average Collected Balance from Deposits.
Bug Fixes Improvements
- The December 2018 release of BankPoint includes general software improvements and bug fixes.