What’s New in ARCS this month
This version of ARCS contains the following changes and new features:
- Added support for flex fields in the data warehouse and Extracts. As part of this change, percentages included in Extracts are now on a 0-1 scale rather than a 0-100 scale.
- Removed dollar signs and percent signs from the CSV Extracts.
- Redesigned Extracts.
- Added Pipeline Documents Permission to allow a user to add, remove, or edit documents for a Pipeline Loan.
- Added ability to add page breaks to Reviews.
- Added Preview button while editing a Loan Review.
- Added support for special characters to the Loan Review Editor Toolbar.
- Added multi-select to the select loans dialog on the Create/Edit Review screens.
Bug Fixes Improvements
- The July 2018 release of ARCS includes general software improvements and bug fixes.