May 2018 ARCS Release Notes
What’s New in ARCS this month
This version of ARCS contains the following changes and new features:
- Enhanced the Security Report to include users with Invoice Approval Permissions.
- Added ability to change the order of columns wherever Choose Columns is supported.
- Reinstated the Top Relationships Report renaming it Relationships Report.
- Added Owner to the Choose a Portfolio dialog.
- Improved functionality for selecting an Officer Code in the Portfolio Builder.
- Increased the precision of a loan’s interest rate in the data warehouse to six decimal places.
- Added ability to add Notes and Attachments from the Lending Relationship Screen.
Pipeline Loan Improvements
- Added Pipeline Progress by Underwriter Report.
- Improved performance of the Deposits Balance Reconciliation Report.
Bug Fixes Improvements
- The May 2018 release of ARCS includes general software improvements and bug fixes.