What’s New in ARCS this month
This version of ARCS contains the following changes and new features:
- Improved performance on various deposit and customer screens and reports.
- Printing really large listing screens now completes in just a few seconds. As part of this improvement, the menu option name was changed from Print to The contents can be exported as an Excel file, CSV, or as a PDF document.
- Added Officer Code to the Deposits Origination Report.
- Added new Deposits by Branch and Deposits by Customer Reports.
- Renamed Deposit Originations Report to New Deposits Report.
- Added report option to filter by ARCS Start Date on the New Loans Report.
- Changed Edit Asset Description to Edit Collateral Description on Collateral screen Actions menu, and removed Edit Description from the Edit Collateral page.
Pipeline Loan Improvements
- Added Approval Role filter to Pipeline Notifications.
- Added aging columns to Pipeline Loan listing screen.
Bug Fixes Improvements
- The January 2018 release of ARCS includes general software improvements and bug fixes.